Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hello


Hello, my name is Jerome Alexander. I'm a Senior at Chapman University double majoring in Public Relations and Advertising and Dance. (Yes, I know it's an interesting combination.) After college, I plan on moving to LA in pursuit of "making it big"--as if success is a destination--and making alot of money doing what I enjoy.

However unfortuntately, as fascinating as it would be--at least for me--to blog about my adventures in auditions and working in Los Angeles as a dancer,my blogs will pertain entirely to the furtherance of stem cell research. I will address why it is so very crucial to not only the medical community, but also our national economy, us as homosapians, and maybe even animals; I will try to make it somewhat interesting. Enjoy.

9 comments:

Emily said...

I like your first post, you seem very genuine and you don't take yourself too seriously!

Unknown said...

i like the picture and black background, very effective. Also, it's concise which makes me want more

Natalie Reid said...

Take out one of the "Chapman University's" in the beginning. Good intro. I like it. Nice picture...facebook!

Unknown said...

I don't get why this is so important to you? but I will definitely stay tuned to find out more. I'm kinda curious about this topic and would love to learn more.

Julie said...

I am interested to learn more about stem cell research as I am ignorant on the issue. I have become susceptible to the droning of the media and radicals. Excited for more to come.

J.M. said...

I like the title of your blog. I agree. I don't think that people's religious beliefs should dictate what legislation is passed in our country.

Anonymous said...

I think that your first post could have had a little more about why you want to talk about stem cell research. You do have a lot of emotion and a great personality in your blog, though.

Anonymous said...

I love this topic and think you will have a ton of interesting insights on it..cant wait to read further.

Bohemian Crusader said...

I love the photo! It really helps to connect with you as you provided information about yourself that is so interesting. It would help if you provided some reason you cared about the topic just so I would be more invested next time I check your blog :)