Thursday, December 6, 2007

Retraction

Verizon is BOMB!

Below is Verizon's response to my email.

Dear Jerome Alexander,

On behalf of Verizon Wireless, please let me apologize for the frustration you have gone through regarding your phone replacement. My name is Valerie, and I am eager to resolve your concerns that you have addressed.

Jerome, as we do value your business as a Verizon Wireless customer, I have issued a one time courtesy credit to your account in the amount of $50.00. I apologize that the store gave you information on the cause of water damage. This credit will appear on your December 28th statement.

I also want to apologize that you had to travel to a different store to get a replacement device. Not all stores carry the PDA phones and the reason is that not all store technicians are equipped to service them.

Jerome, I make it my personal goal to resolve all of your wireless concerns. I hope I have done that for you today by assisting with the credit of your deductible. We appreciate your business and thank you for using Verizon Wireless. Should you have additional questions or feel your concerns are not resolved, please reply to this e-mail.

Again, Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless, have a wonderful Day.

Sincerely,

Valerie
Verizon Wireless
Customer Service

If you have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail and deleting it and all copies and backups thereof. If you are the intended recipient and are a Verizon Wireless customer, this response is subject to the terms of your Customer Agreement.


If that's not great customer service, I don't know what is. I'm very happy to be a Verizon customer.

No comments: